Friday, January 8, 2010

Quotes for the Week #56

"The potential for a long lasting light bulb is enormous. In recent study, people's desire to see things ranked third right after hitting things and trying to have sex with them." - Ted

"Linda, listen to yourself. Those are just facts and facts are just opinions and opinions can be wrong. The only thing that is never wrong is confidence. No buts. I brought this upstairs and your failure will be my failure. You can do this, I know you can. Now get in there and run that meeting like a shark driving an assault vehicle through a herd of seals wearing chum pants." - Veronica

"I feel like my heart has been kicked in the testicles." - Phil

"Yes, and I do not believe a single word I am saying... for me. But for you, maybe you're one of those rare people with nothing under the surface. Maybe if you put stain remover on a turd, you don't get a diamond, you just get a turd with less direction in life." - Britta

No comments: