Since I turned thirty about two weeks ago, I have decided to make a top five list of ways I can tell that I am officially "old". If I weren't so old and could concentrate for a longer period of time, this would be a top ten list. But, alas... I'm old. What was I saying?
5. I listen to NPR on occasion.
4. I live (for the time being) in a condo.
3. I have items of clothing in my "wardrobe" that are nearly as old some of the undergrads that annoyingly congregate around the lower floors of the building I work in.
2. I seek out competition to play the game of golf or the sport of tennis instead of baseball or basketball.
1. I listen to "classic" rock because "new" music sucks... it's just a bunch of noise. Damn you kids, with your iPods and your fancy cellular phones. Get off my lawn. If I wasn't so old, I'd come down there and tell you a thing or two about what it was like back in my day.