Friday, September 11, 2009

Quotes for the Week #39

"The electricity here in the New Jersey air is almost as powerful as the other smells. Bon Jovi returns to it's home state, much like poop returning up into the butt hole. Tonight, this New Jersey stadium will be filled by 80,000 people with 200 steady jobs, as Bon Jovi renders its' rare brand of magic. To get an idea of the Bon Jovi sound, try to imagine Bruce Springstein coming out of my ass." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog (thanks Mike!)

"Of course it's humiliating. Banks is trying to shame me into leaving, but where else am I going to go? I've been sleeping with the Cindy Crawford of corporations for the last twenty-two years. What am I supposed to do, just lie down with some skank like 3M?" - Jack Donaghey

"There was actually a tornado in Cleveland last week. It destroyed an entire city block: three bowling alleys, a liquor store and a liquor store museum." - Floyd

"A drinking contest? What am I twelve and at my boyfriend's frat party?" - Jenna Maroney

No comments: