Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quotes for the Week #90

"We're celebrating our fifth anniversary this week and we couldn't have done it without all of you at home on your couches, sitting in silence, absorbing every word I say, navigating your lives around the information I feed you. I'd say 'thank you', but really, you're the ones who should be thanking me. Now, let's get on to our top story..." - Brooke Alvarez

"It's a baby shower... for the bastard child you humped into a filthy whore." - Malory Archer

"I am telling everyone here that there's no way I could be pregnant because I have had my period for the last sixty-one days." - Liz Lemon

"So much of television is really not fit for children, or Christians, or the elderly, so what if there was a black bar on the lower half of your TV screen that kept you from seeing bad things, like nudity or soccer." - Kenneth Parcell

"Homie, you always mean to say the nicest things." "Well, it's not easy with you talking all the time." - Marge and Homer Simpson

"Holly and I are like Romeo and Juliet and this office is like the dragon that kept them apart." - Michael Scott

"I never sleep on planes... I don't want to get incepted." - Jack Donaghey

"Yes, my daughter is Canadian-American, but I'm going to treat her just like a human baby." - Jack Donaghey

No comments: