Friday, October 23, 2009

Quotes for the Week #45

"Another time, I went to a really boring movie with a guy and while I was asleep, he tried to pull out one of my teeth. I literally woke up with his hand in my mouth. We went out a couple times after that, but then he got weird." - Leslie Knope

"I need a cocktail. Are we on an airplane? Oh my God, I'm becoming uncomfortably lucid." - Roger

"Right, uh, my good man, now, I'm gonna want the milksteak, boiled over hard and a side of your finest jelly beans, raw." - Charlie Kelly

"The only difference between Senor Chang and Stalin is I know who Senor Chang is." - Troy

"That's right. We are mature... too mature to sit in a class with a cheating, lying poop face... OK, time to learn some formal greetings." - Senor Chang

"No, I disagree. R is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it murder, not mukduk." - Dwight Schrute

No comments: