Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Frustration

What do I write about? I don't know. I'd like to talk about the Royals showing improvement, but each time I have done that... they've fallen back into the suckfest that has been their recent past. I'd talk about politics, but that is completely stagnated. There's nothing really "new" to add to my previous entries (here, and here) - the Democrats are still fighting each other and McCain is still sitting around on his increasing political bank account. I could tell humorous stories about the last weekend, but Megan made a fantastic version of the weekend events and I can't compete with that. I will,however, add my congrats to Tim... or should I say, Dr. Tim, for the celebration of his accomplishment Saturday.

I guess that this "non-post" will have to suffice until I am able to complete the next entry in the "Profiles..." series. Next up in that series is the somewhat slow, but secretly violent, Benny. Creativity will return when the frustration subsides... I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you can find something else to bitch about.

Think! You must think!

What happened to Megan's site?

Andrew said...

Oh, I have plenty to bitch about, but I don't want to be redundant. There will be new rants, and that is a guarantee.