Monday, April 13, 2009

Quotes for the Week #18

"I've never been a kiss-up. It's just not how I operate. I mean, I've always subscribed to the idea that if you really want to impress your boss, you go in there and you do mediocre work... half-heartedly." - Jim Halpert

"Researchers in Brooklyn have recently developed a drug that is capable of erasing certain memories in animals. This replaces the old way of making animals forget something... waiting five minutes." - Seth Meyers

"I have my dignity. Now, will you please take me to the bathroom." - Lem

"I know what it's like to see the ugly face of discrimination. When I was 16, I was 5'9" and stunning. I mean off the charts gorgeous. At school, I was like a swan among ugly ducklings. All the other girls hated me, and like our light sensors are doing to you, totally ignored me. If it wasn't for the modeling contracts and the comfort of college boys, I don't know if I would have made it." - Veronica

"Well, my door is always open to you. Please close it on the way out." - Veronica

"I'm different than other women, Ted. And by different, I mean better." - Veronica

"I once had a dream that I was eating a peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich, and let me tell you something, it was delicious. So, the next day, I decided to make that sandwich. And in real life it is disgusting. It is a disgusting sandwich." - Michael Scott

No comments: