Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Halo 3

I think it's time to lighten this up a little bit... I don't know how these posts read to others, but they felt pretty intense while writing them. So, I'm going to try something a little different. After one of the biggest and most anticipated video game release of the year, Halo 3 will probably be eating up my time for the next couple days until I play through it. Hopefully it will distract my mind from what's been a roller coaster-like couple of weeks. I could use some simplification, but it seems like all I want are things to be complicated. I keep trying to do and bring more things into my life when I should probably be just relaxing for a while. Don't get me wrong, I can handle a lot of stress and complication, but this might just be the last time in my life where I have the ability to just sit back and relax... but whatever reason, I have no desire to do that. So much for trying to lighten things up, I feel pretty tense now, maybe Halo 3 can push me into a relaxed state.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meant to ask you if you bought that game. We were are Target late Monday night and saw people sitting outside the video game store next door... waiting for the release. We thought of you ;) I hope you have fun playing it :)