Sunday, February 22, 2009

Milestone! - 10,000 Calls

Saturday night, my approximately six year old LG VX3200 Verizon phone completed its 10,000th call. That's right... 10,000 calls. Don't believe me? Here's some proof.


Here are some stats that are pretty ridiculous (and pathetic) assuming a six year time frame (which I think is pretty close to correct, but I'm not exactly sure):
  • The timer associated with the calls of 674 hours, 3 minutes and 28 seconds means that in the last six years I have spent a total of over 28 DAYS talking on the phone
  • Average call length 4 minutes
  • Per day that is 4.5 calls for about 18 minutes
  • The most shocking stat of all - the total number of times the battery had to be replaced - 0 times. Yup, it still has the original battery. A-freaking-mazing. The last phone I had needed two new batteries and I only had that for two years.
What kind of reward will my trusty phone receive for reaching such a prestigious feat of 10,000 calls? It will probably be replaced in two months when the contract expires. But there is a very good chance that the next phone will be an LG as well, especially as trusty this one has been.

Coming up... Quotes for the Week #11 and the continuation of the Seven Beards in Seven Days hype machine... now with a fancy schmancy logo! Boo yeah!

No comments: