Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quotes for the Week #9

"There's a reason armies wear uniforms, even though they make them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear, and as any good operative knows, there's no more effective weapon than fear." - Michael Westin

"I see no large upcoming expenditures, unless they develop an affordable technology to fuse my skeleton with adamantium... like Wolverine." - Dr. Sheldon Cooper

"If you're looking for a good time in Iceland, get on the first plane to Norway." - Stephen Colbert

"In my vast an varied experience, all that men can ever know of women is what they want us to know." - Samuel Tuffley

"The only wrong thing is to do nothing." - Dana Miller

"Are you trying to hurt my feelings? Because, if so, you are succeeding. Fortunately, my feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man's." - Dwight Schrute

No comments: