Sunday, March 13, 2011

Quotes for the Week #93

"Airlines are considering charging for reclining seats.  Also, your scrotum now counts as a carry on bag." - Stephen Colbert

"That's not fair.  I slept with that hot girl and you want me to pretend I slept with Connie?  That's like going to Led Zeppelin and telling everybody I saw Styx." - Larry Munsch

"I'm sorry if this is your wake-up call, but being an ugly woman is like being a man... you're gonna have to work." - Daniel Tosh


"What part of Europe is he from... Pretentioustan?" -  Mitchell Pritchett

"Well, here's a good reason.  You ever go the bathroom and find parsley in your teeth that your friends hadn't told you about?   Now, imagine your teeth are a uterus and that parsley is a half-Chinese baby." - Pierce Hawthorne

No comments: