Monday, March 2, 2009

Quotes for the Week #12

"Does it shock you that eighty percent of my encounters with women have been completely without their knowledge?" "Honestly, I'm more surprised by the other twenty percent, Jeff." - Jeff and Chuck Bartowski

"I'd ask how the Cobb Salad was... but I don't care." Dr. Andrew Skaff

"Maybe he had a great cup of coffee or a tremendous bowel movement. The bottom line is your boss is in a good mood, stop analyzing it and just enjoy it." - Dr. James Wilson

"OK. Here's my one time only, expires immediately offer. You tell Carla someone else went after her operatives and we're friends - the kind of friends who don't go bowling, don't go for beers, don't even really speak, but also don't try to kill each other." - Victor

"Time to do what I've never done as principal... something!" - Principal Skinner

No comments: