Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 46... Or the Day I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Streak

Just kidding- today officially marks the final day of the streak! Hell *bleepin'* yeah! It was a ridiculously busy day today, but the reward is nice - positive results in the lab completely justify the day off tomorrow. That's right, the streak will end at 46 *expletive* days. Tomorrow, the beginning of the great move. I picked up my keys to the new place! The keychain that they gave me had the number for the building's limo service. How freakin' cool is that! They also gave me a free T-shirt with the building's monogram on it. Or... I can look at the shirt as "free"... and I payed 700 bucks for the T-shirt and got free rent for the partial month. Whatever is funnier is what I will go with - so free rent it is! Hey, I have expensive taste in clothes (not really). Well... it's off to start packing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, can't wait to see the t-shirt.

Just kidding ;) Can't wait to see your place. Are you taking the weekend off as well?

Anonymous said...

I am so *expletive* excited that your *expletive* strike is over!! Congratulations on the free rent - but so sorry to hear about your expensive t-shirt :o) Happy moving!