Monday, November 5, 2007

Worn out

What the hell? About half way through my work day, it felt like I got hit by a truck. Well, not really like I got hit by a truck, but one minute I felt fine, then the next it was like I could barely move. It was like my brain was filled with goo and my eyes were extremely heavy and yawning was uncontrollable. I believe that the condition is called... the doldrums. I thought my motivation level was low before, but I managed to break through that barrier with ease. Eventually, I figured out that it was mostly food (or lack thereof) related, but the motivation level stayed pretty low throughout the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure that as this work streak has continued, that the quality of writing on this blog has been declining. Creativity is fleeting and it feels like I'm grasping for things to write about. So until the streak ends, I'll probably be blabbing on about things like TV and being tired at work. Blah, blah, blah blah blah. Tomorrow is another day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you take a vacation?

Andrew said...

Interesting question, kilax. You've actually sparked a random creative episode and will provide the contents of today's post. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You should go to Aruba with Kilax. :o)

Andrew said...

I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't want me crashing their vacation/honeymoon. It was weird enough having the hotel room next to theirs on their wedding night. Why, why did the hotel let this happen?

Anonymous said...

LOL, how cozy!