Friday, November 16, 2007

An Even Longer Day - Update

I am now beginning hour number 17 for the day. Tiredness didn't really set in until about hour 15, so I'm actually doing quite well... and keeping sanity intact. A special thanks goes to nbc.com for posting entire episodes of Chuck and Heroes. I had gotten a little bit behind the last couple weeks, but I'm managing to catch up on those two entertaining series in my down time. I may only have about 1 1/2 hours left... as long as the ultrafuge doesn't give me any unexpected vacuum problems (no one is expected to know what this means). I will probably fall short of my personal record of the 20 hour day back in grad school. Maybe I'll recount that day in tomorrow's post. But results are looking good tonight... so far. The long day continues. One more update will be on the way. Until then, back to Heroes!

No comments: